Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday~ September 27 ~ 2008

Hello and welcome! I am an art collector and I would like to take you on a powerful odyssey from your mundane little life into the exciting world that I reside in each and every day: the world of Art.



Here we are at an art gallery. An art gallery is a very good place to find art.
Let us take our time to appreciate the variety of works that adorn the walls of this prestigious gallery.



Hmmm.... provocative.



Manly...



Prehistoric!


Confrontational and controversial!



Oh, now these small vignettes really speak to me...



They evoke an innocence which takes me back to a simpler time.




Art speaks to us in a secret language that we can only hear with our open hearts. Whenever I see the wise saying, "Art Saves Lives", I think to myself, how true, how very true.

No comments: