Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday~ September 18 ~2008





Well, it looks like you spotted me! I was trying to camouflage myself within the stacks. You see, I am a bookworm, and many book owners really do not want me loitering among their stacks. It's pure discrimination.



I have been spending quite a bit of time in this particular stack. There is some good stuff here, although it is a little rich for my taste...



I have even done a little reading in my time here!



Anyway, I now feel it is time to move on to greener pastures. Yes sir, it is time for a change of pace!



Ah ha! What's this I spy over yonder?




Pulp fiction, how sinfully delicious! Don't mind if I do...




Having satisfied his lust for the soft supple pages of the tawdry dime store novels that beckoned to him like wicked pastries from the bookshelves and nightstands of the home of his unsuspecting host, the savagely handsome bookworm became aware of a new desire burning deep within his firm and fertile loins.




Sometimes there is nothing better than curling up with a good book.



No comments: