Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday~ June 23 ~2008

Hi there! I am taking my dog Q-Tip for a walk... to the dog park!


Whenever Q-Tip hears the words, "dog park", she just takes off running!






Along the way we always play a game of hide and seek. I guess you could say it has become our little routine.



Oh, Q-tip, you find me every time!


Here we are at the dog park at long last! This place is great for dogs and their owners. Dog parks are specially designed for man and his best friend, and they provide many comforts.



Such as fresh water, the importance of which should never be underestimated.


The dog park hosts a cornucopia of dogs in many sizes and styles!




And durable seating provides just the thing for the road weary dog owner. Yes sir, Q-Tip and I really enjoy our daily trip to the old dog park!

No comments: